Flu Vaccination Program
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an average of 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu each year. That means that up to 20% of our workforce could be out during flu season.
It's a Fact
On-site Flu Shot Program To take advantage of this convenient, low-cost service and protect your family from the flu, simply wait for the email each year notifying employees of the dates or call x2699 for more information.
Key Facts about the Flu
Flu Prevention Tips
· Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue away after you use it.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water to protect you from germs and to avoid spreading germs if you are sick. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
· When possible, avoid people who are sick.
· If you get the flu, stay home from work or school. This helps prevent the spread of illness to others.
· Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs often spread this way.
· Practice good health habits. Get plenty of sleep and exercise, drink lots of fluids, eat well and manage stress.