Classical Literature World Literature




Study Abroad


Study at Programs not Affiliated with the Department of Foreign Languages

Undergraduate students who wish to earn foreign language credit in either a Mercer affiliated program in an English-speaking country (i.e., Warwick, Redding, Bond, etc.) or at any language program other than those already approved must submit the following one academic year in advance: 1) a formal letter explaining their reasons for the proposed course of study; 2) official course descriptions; 3) syllabi. The department will review such requests on a case-by-case basis.